GalwayCúirt Na Rásaí Things to Do in Galway
Cúirt Na Rásaí is situated just 15 minutes walk from ATU (formerly the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology). If walking isn’t your thing…There is a regular bus service every 15mins from outside the complex gates to the college and city centre.
Amenities right on our door step include;
- The Castlepark/Ballybrit (NO. 403) bus departs every30 minutes from 8am and travels through Castlepark to ATU and into the city centre via the Ballybane road, Monivea Road and Riverside.
- The Parkmore (NO. 409) bus departs every 15 minutes from 7am until 19:30 then every 30 minutes and travels via Doughiska and up to ATU before going down the Dublin Road into the city centre.
- Dunnes Stores shopping complex is situated directly across the road from The Clayton Hotel.
- Lidl is about 400 metres down the Doughiska Road.
- 091 790555/091 565900/561111
Briarhill Shopping Centre
- Dunnes Stores is contained in the shopping centre straight across the road from the complex. The supermarket is open from 8:30am-10pm Monday-Sunday. The shopping centre also has a Chemist, Beauticians, Café, Newsagents, Opticians, Hairdressers, KFC, Health Food shop, Butchers and Bookmakers.
- There is also a 24-hour service station located on dual carriageway behind complex.
- The Clayton Hotel serves bar food in main bar
- Bethlehem – right on exiting the complex – 5 minute walk on right hand side – casual Italian restaurant.
- City Limits – Oranmore. Cinema and Bowling Alley.
- Eye Cinema – Located along the bus route to the city.
- Security 086 2474799 - To use if locked outside business hours/noise causing any disturbance
- As a student it is important that your time at college is enjoyable. Cúirt Na Rásaí is situated in a perfect location to experience both the academic and social aspects of student life in Galway. However it is imperative to achieve a correct balance between the academic and social aspects of student life. Galway not only has excellent colleges, but also a great social life, fantastic scenery, and great shopping centres. Galway is a prosperous yet compact city making it easy to find your way around and also easy to make new friends.